-- WHY WOULD RUSSIA BOMB POLAND AT THIS POINT? {@1: Sup: 22 -
dolf
2022-11-15 21:40:34 UTC
DOLF @ 0802 HRS ON 16 NOVEMBER 2022: "Because it interferes with the
ROMAN CATHOLIC IMPERATIVE #45 - DOMINION ACTION (#264, #273, #308, #415,
#449 [#44 / #57] = 15 NOVEMBER) METHODOLOGY being POLAND's fake we are
not Nazis denials.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Way%20Things%20Are.pdf>

AVI YEMINI (@OzraeliAvi) @ 0753 HRS ON 16 NOVEMBER 2022: "Why would
Russia bomb Poland at this point?

USE YOUR BRAIN

They're lying to us. Again."

<https://twitter.com/ozraeliavi/status/1592621723786313728?s=46&t=2IGsMDFN-h-XhfDxIGXC_w>

DOLF @ 0663 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "What do you expect since here is
an improper poppy wreath at BOER WAR MEMORIAL evidence on 8 / 10 JUNE
2017 of ROMAN CATHOLIC sedition and an attempt to hijack the WWI
centennial 2018.

WE ARE AT THE END OF THE 5 YEAR CYCLE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Way%20Things%20Are.pdf>

DOLF @ 1213 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "It might be an attempt at #71 -
dominion and therefore has a specific modus operandi:

#68 #11 #44
#17 #41 #65
#38 #71 #14
= #123 / #369 {DOMINION SCHEMA}"

DOLF @ 1313 HRS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2022: "SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 13 November 2012

Thus it is probably an action associated to renewed Knights Templar as
Catholic Military Order re-established in 2015 (lunar eclipse
crucifixion of 3 APRIL 33 AD and Saturday 4 APRIL 2015).

That prospect must be considered as viable."
prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)
g***@gmail.com
2022-11-16 23:10:46 UTC
Something fell out of the ski and blew up. Upon close inspection it
turned out to be a Ukranian air defense missile.

Swill
--
Russian troops retreat victoriously,
Ukrainian army runs after them in a panic.